With the advancement in technology, nowadays learning is made so simple. You do not have to travel to a physical place of learning as well as you can learn at your convenience from anywhere and at any time. How? With the help of the internet and electronic gadgets such as a tablet, laptop, smartphone, etc. All you have to do is, type the subject that you want to learn in the search box of the search engine such as Google and you will find relevant courses on the screen. Students who are preparing for CBSE exam can take up a course online where they are provided with all required study materials such as NCERT textbooks, notes, practice papers, etc. There are several eLearning apps such as BYJU’S that offer a platform to learn online and provide the essential study materials such as notes, textbooks, solutions, assignments, worksheets, previous year question papers, etc.
Most Convenient Way Of Studying
- You can study from anywhere and at any time of the day or night. All you need is just a charged electronic gadget such as smartphone, tablet or laptop and the internet.
- You can even download the study material such as eBooks, notes, worksheets and study offline and study at your own pace.
- No traveling required so say bye to travel stress and travel expense.
- There is a positive impact on the environment as it is a paperless way of learning. Also, reduces noise and air pollution as you do not have to travel to any physical institute or classroom.
- Chapter-wise practice tests, assignments, sample papers, worksheets, previous year question papers, etc. are made available online. You can prepare well for the exam by taking up mock tests online for self-assessment.
E-Learning apps like BYJU’S which is India’s largest k-12 learning App help you with online courses to prepare for various competitive exams. BYJU’S provides study materials online for different exams such as ICSE, NCERT, GSEB, MSBSHSE, etc.
Visit BYJU’S to know more about NCERT Solutions. To have a better understanding of concepts in various subjects, such as chemistry, math, physics, and biology, students are suggested to subscribe to BYJU’S YouTube channel and check out the video lessons.